Friday, March 11, 2011

SNEAK A PEEK!





Here is a sneak peek of the new Designer Series Paper release and new frame stamp set coming from Stampin' Up! in their new catalog! It seems to me like a mix of tropical and vintage linen prints which I LOVE!

I have used only one sheet of paper in both of these cards...the paper is double sided prints, of course, so more punch for your buck!

I know the second card is kind of a "quiet" card for me, but it reminds me so much of a faded linen tablecloth we had when I was growing up so it made me "quiet" as I made it....thinking of old memories.

I am showing two of the frames in the new stamp set...there are a total of four and I will show more later. The greeting inside the frame is from two other stamp collections already available with Stampin' Up. On my way to Brandon for a Girl's Weekend so will be back with more pics on Monday! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I love the sage green colour and funnily enough we also had tablecloths in the green colour when we were first married.Standards have dropped now and I have not used a tablecloth for several years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We now use placemats, Gal! Yes, we have lowered out standards! Hugs, Kit

    ReplyDelete